Why should you pay for Creative Media to help you?
Task centred and economical.
Why not do it yourself? There are many free services and utilities that allow anyone to create a page, and lots of software that allows anyone to get creative with a computer. However, there are many advantages of using a professional service like Creative Media:
- Uniqueness - Creative Media projects are designed specifically to meet the needs of you and your audience.
- Message - A professional opinion from outside your organisation can save you from jargon, unimaginative thinking and embarrassing blunders!
- Vision - When you work with Creative Media you may be surprised how easily you can achieve impressive results, far beyond your original vision.
- Experience - Add your enthusiasm and vision to Paddy’s experience of numerous ways of delivering messages and solving problems. You may be surprised what comes out.
- Individuality - Your project will be built from first principals - not constructed from “identikit” elements that everyone else will be using. Creative Media projects have never used Microsoft Word Art yet!
- Advertising - Creative Media is interested in advertising you, not selling advertising space on your “free” web site.
- Flexibility - With modern technology, just about anything is possible. Paddy will do his best to find a way to do it!
- Saving you time - Paddy is very lazy, and works hard to find the easiest way to make boring, repetitive tasks quick and easy. He’s committed to helping you be lazy too, and knows many ways of avoiding hard work!
- Range of experience - Paddy has learnt from enough mistakes to help you avoid the pitfalls too. He has been using, developing and having opinions on web sites, videos, print materials and branding/campaigns since the mid nineties. Each project is tailor-made to fit with your message and users, rather than the other way around. He can also rework existing projects.
- Compatibility - There are dozens of different web browser applications, running on numerous operating systems on PCs and Macs. Will your site work on older computers or those with restricted facilities (such as in schools and libraries)? Creative Media sites are designed to work on as many computers as possible.
- Accessibility - Can your site be used by blind/visually impaired people or those with learning difficulties or physical disabilities? Is it “future-proof”, or will you find it no longer works a few years down the line?
- Search Engines - Paddy can help ensure that web sites are in the best condition to be indexed by internet search engines like Google and Yahoo.
- Mad ideas - Paddy isn’t afraid to expand your vision with some crazy ideas. Sometimes they don’t make any sense. Other times they make a good idea into an amazing one.
- Copyright and IPR - Paddy’s extensive experience in publishing community projects online can help make sure your site isn’t subject to legal action as a result of breaking one of the numerous “intellectual property” laws. He can help you create your own original materials or point you to one of the many sources of free “Creative Commons” materials that you can use legally.
- Ownership - You will own everything about your project. Uploads to many free sites like Facebook transfer ownership to a multinational profit-motivated plc, who is primarily interested in making money out your material for their shareholders.
- Ethics & environmental policy - When you pay for your Creative Media work, you can be assured that your money will be spent in environmentally/ethically friendly ways - local small shops, public transport, wind-generated electricity, fair trade goods, etc. Your Creative Media site will be hosted by a company that offsets the carbon dioxide produced by the electricity they use.
Creative Media is based in Bishopston, Bristol, UK. Contact Paddy via email: email@example.com.