Random Reviews is a simple collection of equipment, software and consumer reviews for creative people and artists, with really good pictures (click on photos to see hi-res versions where available). All the products are ones that I’ve purchased and used. Reviews are completely independent and are one of the many arms of CreativeMedia.org.uk..
Products reviewed by Random Reviews:
Independant long-term reviews/tests carried out in real-world situations.
- Chocolate Shop Chocolate Lovers Wine, reviewed September 2012
- Beer review - Our panel of 5 try some bottled beers, including some rarities. The usual mix of good and bad reviews, and one or two bad reviewers too! December 2012
- Coffee review - Our panel compare fresh-ground coffee beans and then indulge in testing whether bitter coffee can be made less bitter. December 2012
- Filled chocolate eggs video review - We move onto video for an easter egg spectacular! Paddy and Amanda try and rate a range of filled mini-eggs.
- Cider review - Our panel compare six different ciders during a St Piran’s party. March 2013
- Artist’s Way review - A few of us had a go at Julia Cameron’s course The Artist’s Way and wrote a bit about what we thought of it. October 2013
Be the first to comment on Random Reviews: List of products for review